Here's our Fair Use Policy
Fair Use Policy
1. The purpose of this policy is to provide clear terms upon which current students and educational institutions may make fair use of the Carer Clusters Content without requiring a paid licence or paid subscription. It is important for all users to be aware that the Career Clusters Content is our intellectual property and it cannot be shared, copied or published without complying with this policy, obtaining a licence or our consent or as otherwise permitted by law.
2. In this policy:
a. “Career Clusters Content” means the manuals, graphics, quizzes, resources, other materials and related intellectual property created by Us and known as Career Clusters;
b. “noncommercial” means not primarily intended for or directed towards commercial advantage or monetary compensation;
c. “Restricted Content” means the quizzes and resources which are only accessible through an online portal.
3. This policy applies to users of Career Clusters Content who are current students or educational institutions.
4 . This policy may be updated from time to time and published on our website.
Policy For Fair Use
5. Current students or educational institutions may use the Career Clusters Content without requiring a paid licence or paid subscription on the following terms:
a. Use must be limited to non-commercial, educational purposes;
b. Access to Restricted Content may require the user to register or create an account;
c. If the user is an educational institution, then:
i. The user must first apply for validation of its status prior to accessing the Restricted Content;
ii. The user must only permit its own current enrolled students to use Career Clusters Content for non-commercial, educational purposes;
iii. The user must obtain any necessary parent or guardian consent before providing access to its own current enrolled students;
d. Career Clusters Content must not under any circumstances be shared, copied, published or otherwise provided to other educational institutions, teachers, parents, students or any other person not enrolled at or employed by the educational institution.
6. Our Study Work Grow Terms & Conditions (available here) apply to the use of the Career Clusters Content. To the extent of any inconsistency, the terms of this policy shall prevail.
7. This policy applies for as long as the intellectual property, including copyright, in the Career Clusters Content exists.
Breach Of Policy
8. If we suspect a user has breached this policy, we may:
a. Investigate the breach (which may or may not involve contacting the user);
b. Issue a formal warning;
c. Restrict or suspend the user’s access to the Career Clusters Content;
d. Take other action in relation to the user’s breach, such as action for infringement of copyright.
9. To the extent this policy may be interpreted as a contract, users are granted the right to make fair use of the Career Clusters Content in consideration of acceptance of these terms.
10. To the extent possible, if any term of this policy is deemed unenforceable, it shall be automatically reformed to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable. If the provision cannot be reformed, it shall be severed from this policy without affecting the enforceability of the remaining terms.
11. No term or condition of this policy will be waived and no failure to comply consented to unless expressly agreed to by us.
12. Nothing in this policy constitutes or may be interpreted as a limitation upon, or waiver of, any rights, privileges and immunities that apply to us, including from the legal processes of any jurisdiction or authority.
Contact Regarding This Policy
Any queries or reports of breaches regarding this policy can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.