1. Listening – you develop your ability to focus on and interpret sounds and messages in a loud and crowded environment.
2. Speaking – you may have to communicate with others in order to navigate the event or share your excitement with those around you.
3. Problem solving – you may encounter obstacles such as long lines or transportation issues, and have to come up with solutions to overcome them.
4. Creativity – you may find ways to enhance your experience, such as making signs or dressing up in themed attire.
5. Staying positive – you may encounter negative experiences, such as bad weather or disappointing performances, and have to maintain a positive attitude in order to enjoy the event.