1. Problem solving – tabletop games often require players to strategise and think critically to overcome obstacles and challenges within the game.
2. Creativity – many tabletop games encourage players to think outside the box and come up with unique solutions to problems within the game.
3. Teamwork – most tabletop games are played with multiple players, requiring collaboration and communication to achieve a common goal.
4. Staying positive – tabletop games can be frustrating at times, but learning to stay positive and maintain a good attitude can help players persevere through challenges and setbacks.
5. Leadership – some tabletop games require players to take on leadership roles within the group, making decisions and delegating tasks to achieve success.