1. Listening – Paying attention to the needs and behaviours of animals in order to provide proper care and attention.
2. Speaking – Communicating with other pet owners, veterinarians, and animal care professionals to gather information and advice on how to best care for animals.
3. Problem solving – Addressing any issues or challenges that arise with animal care, such as health concerns or behavioural issues.
4. Creativity – Coming up with new and innovative ways to keep animals entertained and engaged, such as creating DIY toys or puzzles.
5. Staying positive – Maintaining a positive attitude and outlook when caring for animals, even in challenging or stressful situations.