1. Problem solving: Cooking and baking require problem solving skills, such as adjusting recipes to fit dietary restrictions or substituting ingredients when necessary.
2. Creativity: Cooking and baking allow for creativity in recipe creation, flavour combinations, and presentation.
3. Listening: Following recipes and instructions requires careful listening and attention to detail.
4. Staying positive: Cooking and baking can be challenging, but staying positive and persevering through mistakes is key to success.
5. Teamwork: Cooking and baking can be collaborative activities, requiring communication and teamwork when preparing meals with others.