1. Speaking: Debating requires strong communication skills and the ability to articulate your thoughts clearly and persuasively.
2. Listening: Effective debating also requires active listening skills, as you must be able to understand and respond to your opponent’s arguments.
3. Problem Solving: Debating involves identifying and analysing complex problems, and developing creative solutions to those problems.
4. Creativity: Successful debaters are often able to think outside the box and come up with innovative ideas and arguments.
5. Staying Positive: Debating can be challenging and stressful, but it also requires a positive attitude and the ability to stay focused and motivated even in the face of difficult challenges.