1. Creativity – Drawing and painting require a great deal of creativity to come up with unique and original ideas for artwork.
2. Problem Solving – When creating a piece of art, there are often challenges to overcome, such as figuring out how to depict a certain subject or how to make the colours work together.
3. Staying Positive – Art can be a frustrating process, but it’s important to stay positive and keep working through the challenges. This helps develop a positive attitude and outlook on life.
4. Listening – When working with others on a collaborative project, it’s important to listen to their ideas and feedback to create the best possible outcome.
5. Teamwork – Collaborating on a group art project requires teamwork and the ability to work together towards a common goal.