1. Problem solving: Gardening requires identifying and solving problems such as pest control, soil quality, and plant diseases.
2. Creativity: Gardening involves designing and arranging plants in a visually pleasing and functional manner.
3. Staying positive: Gardening can be challenging and unpredictable, so it requires a positive attitude and the ability to persevere through setbacks.
4. Leadership: Gardening can involve leading a team of volunteers or coordinating with others to achieve a common goal.
5. Teamwork: Gardening often involves working with others to plan, plant, and maintain a garden. Effective communication and collaboration are essential for success.