1. Problem solving – Geocaching involves using problem solving skills to decipher clues and navigate to find the hidden caches.
2. Creativity – Geocaching often requires creative thinking to come up with solutions to find the caches.
3. Listening – Geocaching involves listening to instructions and clues from others in order to successfully find the caches.
4. Teamwork – Geocaching can be done in teams, which requires teamwork and communication to find the caches together.
5. Staying positive – Geocaching can be challenging and frustrating at times, but it requires staying positive and motivated to continue searching for the caches.