1. Problem solving – figuring out how to control the glider or aircraft and navigate through the air.
2. Creativity – coming up with new manoeuvres or techniques to enhance the flying experience.
3. Staying positive – maintaining a positive attitude even in challenging or stressful situations.
4. Leadership – taking charge of the flight and making decisions that ensure the safety and success of the group.
5. Teamwork – working together with other pilots or crew members to coordinate flights and achieve common goals.