1. Listening: You develop your listening skills by actively listening to native speakers and trying to understand what they are saying.
2. Speaking: You improve your speaking skills by practicing speaking the new language with others and getting feedback on your pronunciation and grammar.
3. Problem Solving: You learn to problem solve by figuring out how to communicate effectively in a language you are not yet fluent in.
4. Creativity: You use creativity to find new ways to remember vocabulary and grammar rules, and to express yourself in the new language.
5. Staying Positive: Learning a new language can be challenging and frustrating at times, but you learn to stay positive and motivated through the process.