1. Creativity – Pottery allows for a lot of creative expression through the use of different shapes, colours, and textures.
2. Problem Solving – Pottery can be a challenging activity that requires problem-solving skills to create the desired outcome.
3. Listening – Listening to instructions and feedback from instructors or peers is important in pottery to ensure the final product is successful.
4. Staying Positive – Pottery can be frustrating at times, but it’s important to stay positive and keep trying to improve.
5. Teamwork – Pottery can be done individually or in a group setting, which requires teamwork and collaboration to create a cohesive final product.