1. Problem solving: Sewing requires problem solving skills to figure out how to fix mistakes or create a desired outcome.
2. Creativity: Sewing allows for creativity in choosing fabrics, patterns, and designs.
3. Leadership: Sewing can involve leading a team or teaching others how to sew.
4. Teamwork: Sewing can involve working with others to complete a project or achieve a common goal.
5. Staying positive: Sewing can be challenging, but staying positive and persevering through mistakes is important for success.