1. Problem solving: Video gaming requires players to think critically and solve problems in order to progress through levels or complete objectives.
2. Creativity: Many video games allow players to customise their characters or environments, encouraging creativity and imagination.
3. Teamwork: Multiplayer games often require players to work together and communicate effectively in order to achieve a common goal.
4. Leadership: In team-based games, players may need to take on leadership roles in order to guide their team to victory.
5. Staying positive: Video gaming can be challenging and frustrating at times, but developing the ability to stay positive and persevere through difficult situations can be a valuable life skill.