1. Problem solving – Woodworking requires problem-solving skills to figure out how to construct a project and make it structurally sound.
2. Creativity – Woodworking allows for creativity in designing and building unique pieces.
3. Listening – Listening is important when working with others on a woodworking project to ensure everyone is on the same page and working towards the same goal.
4. Staying positive – Woodworking can be frustrating at times, but staying positive and persevering through challenges is necessary to complete a project.
5. Leadership – Leading a woodworking project requires delegating tasks, managing timelines, and ensuring everyone is working towards a common goal.